Monday, January 3, 2011

Updating

Hello all!!! I just wanted to day that I plan to update a new cartoon/story every Sunday. If not it will be every other Sunday. That way you will know when to check out my blog! I know you don't want to miss out! I have many ideas for at least 2 cartoon series plus the Nessie cartoons. When I'm done with a series I'll just link everything in one nice blog post so you can easily navigate through the posts. [edit] The Nessie series is under its own archived page. It is the link beside my fan art page. Hurray! Happy reading! [edit done]

The cartoon after Nessie will be called An Awful Kitchen. I made this cartoon series when I was 13-15. The other one is top secret and I may or may not do it depending on how I'm feeling.



When it comes to the Fan Art Page. I'll just add things randomly. I have lots of fan art, I'm just too lazy to scan it all. I also deleted "fitness tips" and "my road to getting gauges" because I want this blog to be for silly drawings rather than a melange of everything Amy.



Mightiest Muffin is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment