Friday, January 28, 2011

A Night Out.

I made this in 2009. I was so pumped to party but everyone was either busy with school projects/too tired to party. I was so bored and so sad that I couldn't party that I figured my little Kokanee can should have some fun! I actually made this for a friend because she loved my Kleenex box story which I made in 2008. ENJOY! For a story made from a Kleenex box and a pencil sharpener look here!
Kokanee: Starbucks... I am so Bored
Starbucks: Me too... *sigh*
 Kokanee: If only we had something....
Kokanee: Oh! I think we've solved our problem Starbucks!
RUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Starbucks: I don't know Kokanee. Last time you drank rum you threw up and I had to carry you home. ANNND! You had a massive hangover! 
Kokanee: If you don't want to party then you don't have to join! 
Starbucks: Fine... I'm gone.
Kokanee: BOTTOMS UP!
Kokanee: Argh! I'm a pirate!! 
Kokanee: Oh man... I'm so funny. *hiccup* 
*GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG*
UGhhh.... Ugg I don't feel so good...
Starbucks: Kokanee! I'm back...
Starbucks: Why do I always have to be the sensible one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment