Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Day I Almost Died

When I was three-years-old my Mom took us to my Auntie Julie's for a visit. These are the events which I remember very clearly.
My right lung almost collapsed and the doctors thanked my Mom for bringing me in so quickly because they said I could have died. So at three years old I cheated death. My Mom even bought me a new doll after the choking incident, and I really liked it. Which is surprising because I hated dolls so it must have been pretty awesome.

 P.S. The first cartoon took me 4 hours to do because I was using Microsoft Paint and a crappy mouse. Sorry if its difficult to read the writing! New tablet sooooooon! 
 

               Yours truly, 

The Mighty Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moses muffin! I almost choked on a backgammon chip once because I felt inclined to insert one into my coke. I didn't need to see a doctor though. My Pops saved me via surgical precision with his hand to remove said chip. All in a day's work for Father Hurlburt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!! That is intense my friend! I heard the story from you in person but seeing it with stick figure animation made it come alive in a whole new way!

    So glad you survived death. Who would have been my roommate? Someone not nearly as cool I bet.

    ReplyDelete